The Mental Health Seminar has retreat character.
Experienced practitioners in the fields of medicine, counselling, social therapy, movement, drama & mask work and art therapy facilitate participants reflection on their professional work and personal experience.
A range of adult learning methods are used including:
- Reflective Journaling
- Eurythmy and Spatial Dynamics (Movement and Body Work)
- Artistic Activities
- Mask and Drama Work
- Facilitated inter-disciplinary group work integrating: self reflective practice, personal sharing; introducing methods for group learning processes.
- Interpersonal, communication and counselling skills practice needed for collaborative working.
- Experiential Research and Observation methodology
- Group and Individual Tutorials
- Study and Reading Material