Experienced practitioners in the fields of medicine, counselling, social therapy, movement and art therapy facilitate participants reflection on their professional work and personal experience.
A range of adult learning methods are used including:
- Reflective Journaling
- Eurythmy and Spatial Dynamics (Movement and Body Work)
- Artistic Activities
- Facilitated inter-disciplinary group work integrating: self reflective practise, personal sharing; introducing methods for group learning processes.
- Interpersonal, communication and counselling skills practise needed for collaborative working.
- Experiential Research and Observation methodology
- Group and Individual Tutorials
- Study and Reading Material